Drainage Company in Severna Park
As a team of landscaping professionals, The Landscape Design Center knows that drainage is essential for every landscape. Whether you are designing a new yard or resolving specific drainage issues, you can trust The Landscape Design Center to be your primary drainage company in Severna Park. We can assess the problem, create a plan, and implement the solution. Contact us at The Landscape Design Center to learn more about our services and to guarantee that your landscape drainage is optimal.
Excellent Drainage is Essential for Avoiding Yard and Basement Flooding
Why is drainage a crucial part of the landscaping conversation? When your lawn is properly drained, you won’t face flooding during heavy rainfall in the summer or after melting snow in the winter. Proper landscape drainage ensures that water does not sit in your yard or, worse, head toward your basement to flood your home and create water damage.
With proper landscape drainage, you can avoid soil erosion and prevent water damage to landscaping and outdoor structures. You can also avoid the swarms of mosquitoes and pests attracted to standing water.
The Four Factors That Impact Lawn Drainage
As your drainage company in Severna Park, we understand the primary factors that affect your property. When we visit your lawn to assess your drainage, we will ask you about these influential factors: trees and shrubs, grading, gutters and downspouts, and sump pumps and condensate lines.
- Trees and Shrubs: Do they create excess shade or leave lots of debris in the gutters or ground? Are the roots creating issues with the grade of your lawn?
- Grading: Do you have low spots around the foundation or yard? Are you catching runoff from the road or neighboring yards? Have your drains failed?
- Gutters and Downspouts: Are they a sufficient size? Do they clog often, or are they damaged? Do they need to be reconfigured?
- Sump Pumps and Condensate Lines: Do you have a sump pump, and how often does it run? Where does it discharge? Has it failed? Does your line run into the pump or go directly outside?
The Landscape Design Center Can Address Your Drainage Concerns
There are a few instances where it is best to contact your drainage company in Severna Park as soon as possible. Call The Landscape Design Center if you notice:
- Pooling water in or around the house and yard
- Water damage to outdoor structures or your home and basement
- Excessive mosquitoes
- Erosion problems
You can turn to our company for every drainage service you need, from assessment to treatment. We offer a range of valuable services that will help your landscape achieve optimal drainage. Our services include:
- Elevation Calculations
- Grade Changes
- Downspout Extension
- Erosion Control
- Channel Drain Installation
- Fine & Finished Grading
- Retaining Walls
- Grate Drain Installation
- French Drain Installation
- Sod Installation
- Slope Stabilization
- Curlex, Core Fiber, and Jute Installation
- Rain Barrel Installation
- Rain Chamber Installation
- Storm Water Management
- Rain Gardens
- Green Walls Installation
Schedule a consultation with The Landscape Design Center today to design a stunning landscape with an effective drainage system.
Find The Best Drainage Company in Severna Park at The Landscape Design Center
At the Landscape Design Center, We offer an array of services in areas including Annapolis, Ellicott City, Montgomery County, and Howard County. Our services range from full landscape site design, to maintenance and hardscapes. We are committed to creating, improving, and maintaining the environment – an environment in which our clients live, work, and play. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, and YouTube or contact us at 410-956-5292.