Drainage Company in Annapolis
As landscaping professionals, The Landscape Design Center understands that drainage is essential to every landscape. Whether you are designing a new yard or have specific drainage issues to fix, you can trust The Landscape Design Center to be your primary drainage company in Annapolis for all of your needs. We can assess the problem, design a plan to fix it, and implement it. Contact us at The Landscape Design Center to learn more about our services and to ensure that your landscape drainage is optimal.
Great Drainage is Essential for Avoiding Yard and Basement Flooding
Why is drainage a necessary part of any landscaping conversation? When your lawn is properly drained, you won’t face flooding during heavy rainfall in the summer or after the snow melts in winter. Proper landscape drainage will ensure that water doesn’t sit in your yard or, worse, head toward your basement to flood your home and cause water damage.
With proper landscape drainage, you can avoid soil erosion and prevent water damage to landscaping and outdoor structures. You also avoid the swarms of mosquitoes and pests that standing water attracts.
The Four Factors That Influence Drainage Concerns
As your drainage company in Annapolis, we know the factors that may affect your property. When we visit your property to assess your drainage, we will ask you about the four most influential factors: trees and shrubs, gutters and downspouts, grading, and sump pumps and condensate lines.
- Trees & Shrubs: Do they create excess shade or leave excessive debris in the gutters or ground? Are their roots creating issues with the grade of your lawn?
- Gutters & Downspouts: Are they a sufficient size? Do they often clog, or have they been damaged? Do they need to be reconfigured?
- Grading: Do you have low spots around the foundation or yard? Are you catching runoff from your neighbors or the road? Have your drains failed?
- Sump Pumps and Condensate Lines: Do you have a sump pump, and how often does it run? Where does it discharge? Has it failed? Does your line run into the pump or directly outside?
When to Contact The Landscape Design Center for Drainage in Annapolis
There are several instances where it is best to contact your drainage company in Annapolis as soon as possible. Call The Landscape Design Center today if you notice:
- Water damage to outdoor structures or your home and basement
- Pooling water in or around the house and yard
- Erosion issues
- Excessive mosquitos
You can trust our single company to provide the assessment and treatment you need. We offer a range of valuable services that will help your landscape achieve optimal drainage. Our services include:
- Grade Changes
- Elevation Calculations
- Fine & Finished Grading
- Channel Drain Installation
- Erosion Control
- Downspout Extension
- French Drain Installation
- Grate Drain Installation
- Curlex, Core Fiber, and Jute Installation
- Retaining Walls
- Slope Stabilization
- Sod Installation
- Rain Chamber Installation
- Rain Barrel Installation
- Rain Gardens
- Storm Water Management
- Green Walls Installation
Schedule your consultation with The Landscape Design Center today to design a beautiful landscape with an efficient drainage system.
Find The Best Drainage Company in Annapolis at The Landscape Design Center
At the Landscape Design Center, We offer an array of services in areas including Annapolis, Ellicott City, Montgomery County, and Howard County. Our services range from full landscape site design, to maintenance and hardscapes. We are committed to creating, improving, and maintaining the environment – an environment in which our clients live, work, and play. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, and YouTube or contact us at 410-956-5292.