In order to build a house you need blueprints, so why would your landscape be any different?
Planning is key to creating a beautiful, comprehensive landscape design.
Our designers work closely with every client on the landscape design process, material selection, and budgeting. These three variables are what make up a successful landscape design package.
Check out our Portfolio to see projects we've designed and installed.
Each one of our landscape design packages are customized to the client, but here are a few examples of different ways we can help with your next project.
A Few Landscape Design Package Options:
Initial Consultation with Designer --- $95-$135/hour
- Meeting with a landscape designer
- Digital pictures of the area
- Measurements of site (if necessary)
- One written estimate or summarization of meeting with client
Note: There will be a trip charge if a consultation is canceled, for any reason, one hour or less before the set meeting time, or if the client does not show.
Digital Standard Design Package --- Call for pricing
(Suggested for a master plan of townhouse or single family dwelling)
- Digital pictures of the property
- Measurements of site
- Digital 3D conceptual rendition of master plan
- One digital copy of the proposed plant list
- Two meetings with the designer (about 1.0 hour each)
- Two sets of design changes
(One meeting will be at client's residence and one meeting will be at our office, unless specified otherwise)
Add-ons to Any Package --- Call for pricing
- Grade survey (for drainage issues or major retaining walls)
- Lighting design
- Irrigation design
- Water feature design
- Waterfront design
- Reforestation required by county
- Deer resistant or native planting
- Specifications required by county, city or HOA
- Specifications need for a variance
- Unique project design (ie. children's garden, rooftop gardens, rain collection)
- Design coloring for presentation
We want you to work with us start to finish, so we try to give you incentives along the way. Please Contact us to discuss our process and the incentives we offer.