Hardscape refers to the non-plant elements of the landscape.
These elements include patios, walkways, driveways, retaining walls, steps and stoops, just to name a few.
Let The Landscape Design Center help you design and build your next hardscape project. When designed and implemented properly, a hardscape can add beauty and function to your home.
Hardscape Projects May Include:
- Retaining and garden walls
- Stoops, steps and entryways
- Outdoor kitchens
- Pool decks and coping
- Masonry work (i.e. mortared block, brick or stone)
- Boulder installation
- Stone or brick mailboxes
- Fire pits and places
- Gravel and decorative cobble work
- Waterfalls, ponds or fountains
- Shed bases and pads
The Landscape Design Center offers a wide range of hardscaping products. We are constantly looking out for new and improved products, while educating ourselves on the latest designs, installation techniques, and advancements in hardscapes.
Hardscape Materials We Work with Include:
- Pavers—Belgard, EP Henry, Hanover, Cambridge, CST, etc.
- Natural Stone—Pennsylvania, Western Maryland, Tennessee, China, India, etc.
- Post consumer Pavers — Vast Composite Pavers
- Permeable Pavers
- Poured Concrete
- Permeable Concrete
- Clay Brick — Glen Gery, Boral, Pine Hall, etc.
- Recycled Brick
The Landscape Design Center does not limit their customers to any particular paver or stone manufacture.